Safe Harbour Q and A
It's official; Safe Harbour is invalid. Its potential replacement, Privacy Shield, is currently being discussed in the corridors of power and uncertainty remains over whether it will stand up to legal challenge. With Privacy Shield under question, businesses need to stay up to date with developments to ensure they stay compliant. We put some of the most pressing data sovereignty questions to a group of security and tech industry experts - discover what they advised and how it affects your business.
Here are the questions that we put to the experts:
- Q1: What is the discussion surrounding safe harbour and what does it mean for business?
- Q2: Whose responsibility is compliance? What do I have to do to be compliant?
- Q3: What is the new data protection law? What will the effect be?
- Q4: Is it enough that my hosting provider has data centres in the UK?
- Q5: I'm a small business owner and can't afford a security consultant so what can I do?
Access the Whitepaper Now
Simply fill in your details once to download the whitepaper and gain free access to all of our content.