Safe Harbour Q and A
It's official; Safe Harbour is invalid. Its potential replacement, Privacy Shield, is currently being discussed in the corridors of power and uncertainty remains over whether it will stand up to legal challenge. With Privacy Shield under question, businesses need to stay up to date with developments to ensure they stay compliant. We put some of the most pressing data sovereignty questions to a group of security and tech industry experts - discover what they advised and how it affects your business.
Topics covered within the Whitepaper:
Here are the questions that we put to the experts:
- Q1: What is the discussion surrounding safe harbour and what does it mean for business?
- Q2: Whose responsibility is compliance? What do I have to do to be compliant?
- Q3: What is the new data protection law? What will the effect be?
- Q4: Is it enough that my hosting provider has data centres in the UK?
- Q5: I'm a small business owner and can't afford a security consultant so what can I do?
Stay ahead in the cloud by accessing the UKFast Whitepapers Resource Centre.
If you are interested in participating in any of our events or you want to contribute in any way and you have specialist knowledge in cloud, dedicated server hosting and security, then we want to hear from you.
Get insight faster by using our online resource centre for the latest technical whitepapers. Simply fill in your details once and gain free, immediate access to all of our content.