General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Expert Q&A
The EU's new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is coming into force on 25th May 2018 and most businesses will have a lot to prepare to become compliant. The law aims to allow citizens to regain control of their personal data and create a standardised level of data protection throughout the EU, with a view to influence responsible data practices on a global scale. Find out how BREXIT impacts compliance requirements and get expert answers on GDPR with this Q&A guide.
- What is the GDPR?
- What is the driving force behind the GDPR?
- What do companies need to do in order to comply?
- What impact will BREXIT have?
- What's the impact of not complying?
- Where does responsibility lie for data protection?
Access the Whitepaper Now
Simply fill in your details once to download the whitepaper and gain free access to all of our content.