Checklist for Festive eCommerce Success
We all have our opinions about 'Black Friday' and 'Cyber Monday', but there is no disputing the impact these boom periods have on retail businesses - eCommerce in particular. Growth in online shopping in the run-up to Christmas continues to accelerate, with online spend over the 2014 festive period growing by 19.5% year on year to £17.37bn. 2015 is sure to be the busiest year yet for online retailers. With this in mind have you prepared your site for the rush?
Topics covered within the Whitepaper:
What you will learn in this whitepaper:
- How website speed affects eCommerce success
- How mobile optimisation improves your site's Google ranking
- What aspects impact your search engine optimisation
- Why you should be PCI compliant
- What the most common causes are for website downtime, and how to avoid them
Stay ahead in the cloud by accessing the UKFast Whitepapers Resource Centre.
If you are interested in participating in any of our events or you want to contribute in any way and you have specialist knowledge in cloud, dedicated server hosting and security, then we want to hear from you.
Get insight faster by using our online resource centre for the latest technical whitepapers. Simply fill in your details once and gain free, immediate access to all of our content.