Security Scan Offer
- Terms and Conditions (from 5th June 2018)
- Terms and Conditions (July '16 – 4 June '18)
- Domain Name Terms and Conditions
- Our Commitment at UKFast
- Cookies Policy
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- Anti-Slavery and Human Traffic Policy
- Gender Pay Gap
- PROsecure™ Offer
- Security Scan Offer
- All offers and promotions are subject to availability.
- This offer applies only to all customers with Managed Hosting Agreements signed with UKFast and is valid from 3rdOctober 2019 to 1st November 2019 (inclusive). All Customers who sign up outside of these dates will not be eligible for this offer.
- UKFast reserves the right to amend or withdraw any offer under this promotion without prior notice or reason at any time during the promotion period which shall end on 1st November 2019.
- This offer may not be re-sold or re-packaged and applies only to Customers.
- Any costs, products or services not specifically included within the offer or promotion undertaken are excluded from the promotion or offer and therefore incur the standard costs as per the UKFast price list.
- Any additional terms agreed with UKFast must be detailed in writing in the UKFast Contract at the point of contracting the service(s).
- Free Development Server
- Free Consultation & Report
- Free Load Test Trial
Terms and Conditions for the Security Scan Offer
[OFFER: Free Security Scan which includes an external scan of the client network to inform the client of what public internet traffic could expose]
In these terms and conditions of business the following words shall have the following meanings:
Customer: an individual or business who signs a Managed Hosting Agreement with UKFast;
Managed Hosting Agreement: a contract for the provision of either one or more dedicated physical servers, or an eCloud Public, eCloud Private or eCloud Hybrid solution, on a managed services basis with UKFast;
Security Scan: The scan that will be run on the external layer of the customers network to show what potential vulnerabilities could come from public internet trddic.
Server: either a dedicated physical server or an eCloud Public, eCloud Private or eCloud Hybrid Virtual Machine (VM) provided by UKFast on a managed service basis, specifically excluding customer-provided servers, customer-owned servers, and servers provided by any other service provider;
UKFast: UKFast.Net Limited, registered in England and Wales, company registration number 03845616, registered office UKFast Campus, Birley Fields, Manchester M15 5QJ;
UKFast hosted solution: either a dedicated physical server or an eCloud Public, eCloud Private or eCloud Hybrid Virtual Machine (VM) provided by UKFast on a managed service basis, specifically excluding customer-provided servers, customer-owned servers, and servers provided by any other service provider;
Virtual Machine: an operating system or application environment that is installed on software, which imitates dedicated hardware.
OFFER This offer allows customers to run an external scan of their UKFast hosted solution. This offer is only available to those who sign to a minimum 12 month contract term on the Managed Hosting Agreement. The customer must provide a domain or IP for the scan to be run, or set up a MyUKFast account and run their own scan. The Managed Hosting Agreement will not end automatically. Please read these terms & conditions carefully.