Magento Trial Offer
- Terms and Conditions (from 5th June 2018)
- Terms and Conditions (July '16 – 4 June '18)
- Domain Name Terms and Conditions
- Our Commitment at UKFast
- Cookies Policy
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- Anti-Slavery and Human Traffic Policy
- Gender Pay Gap
- PROsecure™ Offer
- Magento Trial Offer
- This offer must be used on or before 31 December 2018.
- The Domain must be the same as the domain used to host the Magento store.
- UKFast reserves the right to amend or withdraw any offer under this promotion without prior notice or reason at any time during the promotion period which shall end on 31 December 2018.
- This offer may not be re-sold or re-packaged and applies only to Magento Customers.
- Any costs, products or services not specifically included within the offer or promotion undertaken are excluded from the promotion or offer and therefore incur the standard costs as per the UKFast price list.
- Any additional terms agreed with UKFast must be detailed in writing in the UKFast Contract at the point of contracting the service(s).
- Limited Time Only Drone, Xbox and Apple Watch Offer
Free CDN and complimentary Magento-Optimised hosting with a 12 month contract
[OFFER: One 1 month FREE CDN, DDoSX, and WAF for one (1) domain and complimentary Magento-optimised hosting for up to two (2) servers with a minimum 12 month Magento hosting contract] *
*Subject to applicable UKFast standard terms and conditions see: https://www.ukfast.co.uk/terms/terms-and-conditions.html; and applicable product terms at https://www.ukfast.co.uk/product-terms.html
In these terms and conditions of business the following words shall have the following meanings:
CDN: refers to Content Delivery Network (CDN) which is the CDN cache product from UKFast which is contained in this offer;
Domain: refers to the one (1) chosen domain that the Magento Customer has chosen to use in conjunction with this offer;
DDoSX®: the name of the DDoS protection product from UKFast which is to be used with this offer;
eCloud Hybrid: refers to the name of the product from UKFast, details of which are set out at https://www.ukfast.co.uk/hybrid-cloud-definition.html;
eCloud Private: refers to the name of the product from UKFast, details of which are set out at https://www.ukfast.co.uk/private-cloud-computing.html;
Magento Optimisation Fee: refers to the costs involved in Magento Optimisation.
Magento Optimisation: the name of the optimisation product provided by UKFast;
Network: refers to the infrastructure which these collective group of UKFast products; DDoSX, CDN and WAF are associated with;
Platform: refers to the collective group of products, respectively; DDoSX, CDN and WAF;
SafeDNS: refers to the Domain Name System (DNS) management platform from UKFast which then allows use of the Platform;
Server: refers to either a dedicated physical server or an eCloud Private or eCloud Hybrid Virtual Machine (VM) provided by UKFast on a managed service basis, specifically excluding customer-provided servers, customer-owned servers, and servers provided by any other service provider;
Server Fees: refers to the costs involved in setting up a Server/s;
UKFast: UKFast.Net Limited, registered in England and Wales, company registration number 03845616, registered office UKFast Campus, Birley Fields, Manchester M15 5QJ;
WAF: refers to the Web Application Firewall (WAF) which is the WAF product from UKFast which is to be used with this offer.
This offer allows the Magento Customer to register one (1) Domain on the Platform and entitles them to free Magento Optimisation Fees on up to two (2) Servers within the same solution when the Magento Customer signs up to a minimum twelve (12) month new hosting contract with UKFast.
Server Fees included on the order form and not included within this offer.
The Magento Customer will receive the Magento Optimisation Fee as detailed on the UKFast order form up to the value of two (2) Magento Optimisations.
DDoSX, CDN & WAF
The Magento Customer must register for a MyUKFast account and complete an order form; at which point credits for a period of one (1) month for DDoSX, CDN and WAF will be added into the Magento Customer's account.
The Magento Customer must ensure the Domain they wish to enable this offer with is on the UKFast SafeDNS platform to enable access to the Network.
The Magento Customer will need to contact UKFast in order to ensure their credits are assigned to their MyUKFast account.
The registered domain subscription will not end automatically but alternatively billing will commence after the one (1) month period at the cost stated at the time of the end of the one (1) month free period.
Please read these terms & conditions carefully.
All offers and promotions are subject to availability.