Free Migration to FASTdesk Platform
- Terms and Conditions (from 5th June 2018)
- Terms and Conditions (July '16 – 4 June '18)
- Domain Name Terms and Conditions
- Our Commitment at UKFast
- Cookies Policy
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- Anti-Slavery and Human Traffic Policy
- Gender Pay Gap
- PROsecure™ Offer
- Security Scan Offer
- Free Development Server
- Free Consultation & Report
- Free Load Test Trial
- Free Migration to FASTdesk Platform
- Eligible Businesses must have between 25-200 users only at the point of receiving the Offer and a maximum of 3 applications
- The Offer is only applicable on orders placed with a minimum 3 year term
- Migration time frames are dependent on business size and requirements and will be discussed with the user on a case by case basis
- UKFast may bring in a 3rd party supplier to help facilitate migrations
- This offer must be claimed on or before 30th June 2020
- UKFast reserves the right to amend or withdraw any offer under this promotion without prior notice or reason at any time during the promotion period, which shall end on 30th June 2020.
- Any costs, products or services not specifically included within the Offer undertaken are excluded from the Offer and therefore incur the standard costs as per the UKFast price list.
- Any additional terms agreed with UKFast must be detailed in writing in the UKFast Contract at the point of contracting the service(s).
Free Migration to FASTdesk platform*
*Subject to applicable UKFast standard terms and conditions see: https://www.ukfast.co.uk/terms/terms-and-conditions.html and applicable product terms at https://www.ukfast.co.uk/product-terms.html
In these terms and conditions of business the following words shall have the following meanings:
UKFast: UKFast.Net Limited, registered in England and Wales, company registration number 03845616, registered office UKFast Campus, Birley Fields, Manchester M15 5QJ;
OFFER: This offer allows the free migration to the FASTdesk platform.