Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
UKFast is looking for an Enterprise Windows Engineer to join us on our Public Cloud journey.
Reporting to our Enterprise Windows Team Leader, your primary role will be to support UKFast’s largest customers with all-things-Windows. This team is vital in our journey towards advancing our customer offering in Azure technologies and supporting them on their Hybrid and Public transformations.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to get their foot in the Public Cloud door. Someone passionate about problem-solving and who enjoys fast-paced work would thrive in our environment!
What you will do
What you will bring
- Active Directory
- Familiarity with virtualisation platforms, esp. Hyper-V and vSphere products
- IIS, inc. as part of a mixed Windows/Linux web stack
- Exchange and Exchange Online / Office 365
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SAN storage and architecture experience – EMC/EqualLogic/Netapp/3PAR/HP and/or Dell server hardware
- Familiarity with PowerShell, the .NET family of languages, and basic coding concepts
- Azure experience is desirable