What’s the role all about?
We are looking for an experienced 3rd line Citrix specialist who can confidently provide incident investigation, root cause analysis, system optimisation, a detailed understanding of Citrix policies and Active Directory policies for a Citrix environment as well as acting as a point of escalation and technical mentor to more junior members of the team. You will be confident speaking to clients on the telephone or via email and happy to assist junior team members in order to ensure SLAs are adhered to. You must be able to work to deadlines and adapt priorities according to business needs. We are a fast moving managed service provider so you will need to be keen and calm under pressure, and committed to providing great customer service and acting as a key team member.
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
What skills do I need to have?
- Excellent understanding of designing, implementing and maintaining server based computing solutions with Citrix XenApp/Xendesktop;
- Good working knowledge of Citrix PVS and associated concepts;
- Familiar with providing highly available solutions based on XenApp/Xendesktop components.
- Great troubleshooting skills and good understanding of root cause analysis methodology;
- Strong end to end infrastructure stack understanding;
- Fluency in reading log files and network traces to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
What’s the earning potential?
Up to 40K depending on experience.
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdaysoff as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Ful paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected