What’s the role all about?
We are looking for an experienced 3rd line Citrix specialist who can confidently provide incident investigation, root cause analysis, system optimisation, a detailed understanding of Citrix policies and Active Directory policies for a Citrix environment as well as acting as a point of escalation and technical mentor to more junior members of the team. You will be confident speaking to clients on the telephone or via email and happy to assist junior team members in order to ensure SLAs are adhered to. You must be able to work to deadlines and adapt priorities according to business needs. We are a fast moving managed service provider so you will need to be keen and calm under pressure, and committed to providing great customer service and acting as a key team member.
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
What skills do I need to have?
- Excellent understanding of designing, implementing and maintaining server based computing solutions with Citrix XenApp/Xendesktop;
- Good working knowledge of Citrix PVS and associated concepts;
- Familiar with providing highly available solutions based on XenApp/Xendesktop components.
- Great troubleshooting skills and good understanding of root cause analysis methodology;
- Strong end to end infrastructure stack understanding;
- Fluency in reading log files and network traces to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
What’s the earning potential?
Up to 40K depending on experience.
The role comes with the following benefits:
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
- Birthdays off as an extra paid holiday
- A Tax paid bonuses of £1000 after 5 years, and an amazing £10,000 after 10 years with the team
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Coming soon : Share Scheme - own a piece of the business you help build
We have some amazing facilities at our expanding UKFast campus including:
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga
- Sports clubs such as running, football and netball
- Games zone with arcade games and retro consoles to play
- Free fresh fruit delivered to the office
- A bar - free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
- A giant slide
- Table tennis and pool tables
- Onsite parking
- Quiet zones and sleeping pods
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for dog lovers to bring their dog to work
We also have fantastic opportunities and run special events such as:
- Cinema nights to movie premieres
- UKFest – our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family
- Team building experiences at our Wales training centre – including climbing Snowdon
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Friends and family events at Christmas
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- LAN parties
- The opportunity to go skiing in Switzerland
If this sounds like the place for you - Apply Now! Fill in the form below, we look forward to hearing from you!