Do you have a backup plan? Regularly backing up your digital assets protects your business-critical data in the event of failure. You will have an up-to-date copy of your data and applications, allowing your server to be restored to the last available backup, with minimal downtime.
Back up your files and folders from your laptop, desktop and server to our 100% UK-based, enterprise-grade data centres.
Just seconds of downtime can significantly impact your business. Minimise the effects with Disaster Recovery as a Service.
Ensure Business Continuity
Minimise the impact of an unplanned disruption or disaster to your business critical functions with a business continuity plan.
Backup management needn't take up your time, work with your hosting provider for efficient backups of your infrastructure. Call us today on 0800 073 0315
With data protection being a critical business necessity, it's imperative you have a backup solution to mitigate business risks, guarantee compliance, reduce costs and help improve the overall success of your business. Failure to properly manage and safeguard your vital data can result in business disruption, losses or the potential failure of your business itself.
Backup is essentially a snapshot or picture of the state of your data before it disappeared or was destroyed, with the data being periodically overwritten as it changes. During the backup process, a copy of data at a specific point in time is created in case something should happen to the original. Therefore, in the case of a failure, the data can be reconstructed from that time.
- Backup space is allocated according to your business requirements and processes
- Burstable quotas to allow for unexpected increases in capacity
- Proactive monitoring service to identify any issues before they have an impact on your backup
- Three backup options to suit different budgets and needs
- Set your own backup window to ensure no interruption to service for your users
- Customise your backup via our secure online portal MyUKFast.
Operating on a seven day cycle, our backup service ensures that a full backup is scheduled to take place once a week, with incremental backups being taken on the other six days. As standard we then retain the backup for seven days.
You'll be allocated a backup quota based on your system capacity, which will vary depending on your unique business needs and will be tailored specifically to suit you.
Should you require advanced backup features, increased capacity, or a more flexible approach we also offer advanced backup via Microsoft DPM and CommVault Simpana. Advanced backup features include:
- Flexibility to choose when full and incremental backups occur
- Daily, fortnightly or monthly full backups as necessary
- Faster data transfer speed and restore as the dedicated backup server sits behind the same firewall as your server
- Increased security as nothing on the device is shared.
Need to speak to an expert? Call our team on 0800 073 0315 or request a call-back.