Do you want a job that makes a difference, a job that feels rewarding every single day?
Do you want to inspire the next generation of tech minds and leaders?
Are you passionate about supporting and inspiring a team to reach their full potential?
Are you energetic, fun and love to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
If you’re shouting ‘YES!’ then you have an amazing opportunity to join the award-winning Training & Education Team @UKFast. We’re looking for teachers to work at our state-of-the-art training facility at UKFast Campus who truly want to reshape digital skills and do things differently!
What will my responsibilities be?
- Plan, organise, facilitate and deliver world-class training
- Train, co-ordinate, and support our award winning Apprenticeship programme
- Work closely with all teams across the business to ascertain and fulfil training needs
- Collaborate with schools/colleges and universities across the UK to inspire the next generation
What skills do I need to have?
- BEd or PGCE with QTS - ideally but not exclusively in an ICT related subject
- Classroom experience
- Strong organisation and assessment skills
- Boundless energy and enthusiasm
- Passion for technology and people
- Love for lifelong learning and development
What is desirable?
- PhD or MSc
- Degree in an IT related subject
- Experience planning curriculum and timetabling
- Computing or programming experience
- Good understanding of internet technologies
- Windows, Cisco, Linux or VMWare qualifications
What’s the earning potential?
- We offer a salary of £25-40k depending on experience
And it’s not just about teaching - developing you is high on our agenda and we’ll take you on an epic adventure along the way; from skiing down the Swiss slopes to climbing to the top of Mount Snowdon!
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- £4000 bonus to anyone who designs a new software that is developed and used by the business
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions