Product Marketing Manager
Passionate about developing fantastic products? Know what makes a great user experience? Able to communicate effectively with business and technical audiences? Then we may have a role for you at UKFast!!
What will my responsibilities be?
- Lead the marketing and communications to support your products. You’ll work with our Marketing and Communications teams to ensure your products are positioned right for both technical and business audiences, using a range of channels including email, webinars, events, online and more.
- Develop and manage a number of our hosting and solutions products. You’ll make sure we’re focused on building the right capability for our customers, to drive Net Promotor Score, and in turn, revenue growth. To achieve this you’ll work with all areas of the business, from tech and R&D through to sales, marketing and customer support.
- Be the custodian of product user experience. You’ll make sure our products are effortless for customers to use, integrating with and supporting their businesses.
What skills do I need to have?
You’ll be passionate about understanding what customers want, and being able to translate that into a fantastic user experience. You’ll be equally adept working with our techs and developers to build products as you are working with marketing and sales people to drive usage and growth.
- Ideally some product management experience.
- Alternatively you could be a marketer in a technology-based sector, and interested in a broader role
- You must have an interest in technology, and a thirst for learning what makes things work (you don’t need a Computer Sciences degree, but you will need to learn the basics of hosting technology if you don’t already know it)
What’s the earning potential?
We offer a salary of £24-32k dependant on experience
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- £4000 bonus to anyone who designs a new software that is developed and used by the business
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions