Are you passionate about marketing? Want to work for one of the best companies in the UK? We’re looking for amazing marketing executives to join our highly energetic, fun and creative marketing team.
What’s the role all about?
You'll need to be able to combine creativity with the organisational skills to deliver numerous projects & campaigns to tight deadlines simultaneously. We love enthusiastic team players who can cross-functionally and aren’t frightened to take risks or try out new ways of doing things.
No idea is a bad idea…
If you’re looking for a forward-thinking, fast growing business and you thrive in a fast-paced environment with an amazing team culture, we want to hear from you.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Assisting the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns and projects
- Marketing both new and existing products, services and solutions
- Assisting with online, digital and social media channels
- Data inputting and segmentation
- Delivering marketing support for all stakeholders
- Creating and assisting with the sending of newsletters and emails to our customer base
- Working with industry partners such as Microsoft, Cisco & VMware
- Completing weekly marketing activity report
What skills do I need to have?
- A good communicator
- Goal orientated and driven
- A team player who is enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and work on own initiative
- Looking for the opportunity to develop and step up to bigger and greater challenges to join an organisation with a defined path for progression
- Adaptable and experienced working within a fast paced environmen
- B2B marketing experience
- Great attention to detail
- Experience from the IT, Technology or Services sector would be advantageous
- Experience of a CMS system & HTML (not essential)
- Multi-channel marketing experience, online, offline and social media
- Educated to degree level or equivalent CIM qualification
- 1-2 years marketing experience (desirable but not essential)
What’s the earning potential?
- We offer a salary of £19-25K depending on experience
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- £4000 bonus to anyone who designs a new software that is developed and used by the business
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions