Do you love maintaining and developing lasting relationships with clients and get excited about new challenges? Do you thrive in a fast pace environment and enjoy being part of an amazing team culture? Do you want to become an integral part of a multi-award winning family owned business? If yes, we may have a place for you at UKFast!
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
What’s the role all about?
We have a fantastic opportunity as an Account Manager at UKFast. In this role you get to build amazing relationships with existing customers, resolving customer queries and having fun within in a team of great people!
What will my responsibilities be?
- Maintaining and developing relationships to ensure our clients are 100% happy
- Working to exceed monthly revenue targets and KPI’s
- Working in a fun and relaxed environment
What skills do I need to have?
- Commercially minded
- Goal oriented and driven
- A team player who is enthusiastic, bright and has a can-do attitude
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and work on your own initiative
- Looking for the opportunity to develop and step up to bigger and greater challenges
What’s the earning potential?
- We offer a salary of £19k – 24K depending on experience
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected