With your own dedicated hardware, you'll power as many virtual machines as you want, in any configuration you require. And, whenever you choose, you can scale up or scale down with ease. With eCloud® Private you also benefit from our 100% network uptime guarantee, one hour hardware replacement, and 24/7/365 support from cloud experts.
To benefit from our high-performance, reliable eCloud® Private, get in touch with our cloud specialists today.
What is eCloud® Private?
Put simply, eCloud® Private enables your business to do extraordinary things.
Designed, built and hosted in Great Britain, Private eCloud combines cutting-edge technology with a dedicated, passionate team of experts, giving you peace of mind so you can focus on your core business.
Knowing that security, reliability, availability and performance are crucial to you, we've developed a private cloud using world-class technology from Cisco, 3PAR and VMware. And you won't have to worry about your data security, because we safeguard it in our ISO-accredited data centres. What's more, your solution sits behind a Cisco ASA firewall, as standard.
Trust and reassurance are also essential, so think of us an extension of your IT team. Our award-winning UK-based engineers work to support you round-the-clock.
All this, and it even reduces your capital expenditure. You can avoid the hardware, software and upgrade costs that typically come with physical kit, and the headaches too!
Why is eCloud® awesome?
Because we build in redundancy, eCloud® Private enables your business to achieve maximum uptime, while Cisco UCS blades ensure exceptional performance.
FULL THROTTLEWe don't skimp on performance, which is why you'll get dedicated hardware. We know that when the technology is right for you, your Cisco UCS nodes will outperform any dedicated server solution.
Your dedicated SAN means you can safely store all your data and virtual machines, giving a fully-redundant solution, with no single point of failure. Plus, with our multiple transit carriers you'll benefit from a 100% network uptime promise.
We can even take your eCloud® Private and host it across two different data centres, with the flick of the switch.
PEACE OF MIND
Whenever you need us, you have direct access to our highly qualified UK-based, support engineers 24/7/365. You can even upgrade to our Enterprise SLA and you'll be guaranteed a 15 minute response, and one-hour hardware replacement.
Rest assured that our ISO-accredited solutions are designed to safeguard your data: from our dedicated Cisco ASA firewall, to our purpose-built and wholly-owned data centres, your data is protected and only stored here in the UK.
eCloud® enables you to simplify your disaster recovery strategy. By creating our own software layer within the technology, we can test DR failover seamlessly, without interruption to your business.
Under the Bonnet
eCloud® Private combines three layers of technology, expert cloud support and MyUKFast to put you in control:
- Abstracted hardware layer, enabled by Cisco UCS server profiles, allows for simple, fast migration and online resource expansion
- 10Gb/s connectivity for every blade server
- Highly expandable blades - due to high bandwidth bus interconnect from the mezzanine card system, enabling third party card integration .i.e Fusion IO
- Dedicated fibre channel infrastructure for each UCS pod
- Redundant modular pod-based architecture results in discrete isolated failure domains mitigating risk
- Component redundancy allows any element to fail without any impact to your solution
- N+3 power redundancy across all Cisco UCS blades.
- eCloud® uses our bespoke cloud orchestrator allowing us to rapidly respond to customers by rolling out any feature required
- Off-the-shelf vendor orchestrators restrict the use of features and are slow to respond to the needs of customers
- Vendor agnostic due to our own orchestration
- Freedom to use any hardware required
- Automate and manage the build process in its entirety
- Allows for automatic server provisioning, virtual machine and storage resources, this feature also manages the automatic customisation of the guest OS
- The automation process also includes the automatic creation of the relevant database records in our in-house management systems.
- Tier 1 storage from your choice of vendor Dell, 3PAR, NetApp and EMC
- Vendor agnostic storage platforms
- Network topology segregation
- Full end-to-end fabric design
- High bandwidth connectivity
The virtualisation platform uses VMware ESXi technology. All VMware management hypervisors and VMs are launched on separate physical servers outside the UCS environment. This, combined with our modular pod-based architecture and segmented management, allows for disaster recovery and auto-deployment in the event of failure.
As a leading VMware Premier Partner, we offer bespoke client solutions, to enable enhanced agility and resilience for business operations.
MyUKFast - Your Control
Manage your eCloud® preferences through your dedicated MyUKFast control panel, which offers a scalable and flexible service, enabling you to make any changes, as and when required.
- eCloud® Control
- Scale virtual machine resources
- Reboot virtual machine
- Create/delete VMs
- Add hardware nodes
- Burst hardware resources
- View your eCloud® usage and statistics
- Access priority support system
The Next Steps
YES, I'M INTERESTED
GET MORE INFO
Your solution is ready and waiting for you! Now you know that our Private eCloud® is right for you, why not get in touch? Simply pick up the phone and speak to one our experts by calling 0800 458 4545.
We are ready to help you! Quickly fill in your details and let's talk more about the solution you need at a time that suits you.
Why Choose Us
All of our cloud hosting solutions are designed to help businesses grow, with 24/7/365 support and dedicated account management as standard.
- 24/7/365 expert, UK-based support
- Four state-of-the-art PCI compliant data centres
- Superfast 10Gb network with 100% uptime guarantee
- Happy customers - industry leading NPS
- Rapid support with SLA+ a 15 min response
- Account manager dedicated to you.
What is eCloud®?
Discover more about eCloud® by watching our short video below.
Still not sure which eCloud® is right for you? Call our team on 0800 458 4545.
What our customers think of us…
Thanks to UKFast, our business has accelerated beyond even the most optimistic predictions.Read the case study
We're able to pass UKFast's incredible credentials in cloud computing on to our clients, which makes for very happy customers!Read the case study
UKFast's knowledge of cloud-based hosting is unrivalled; this company is unique!Read the case study
Find out how private cloud computing can help your businessContact Us