- Know and trust the sender (55.9%)
- Opened previous mail and thought valuable (51.2%)
- Subject Line (41.1%)
- State the offer clearly – 55.2%
- Offer a discount/free postage – 49.6%
- Include the brand name of the sender – 48.8%
- Preview panes give the recipient the opportunity to read more about the email before committing to open it.
- Improved spam filters - especially with the launch of Window's Live Hotmail - mean a higher chance of more mail being delivered into the junk items folder with more blocking techniques.
View Marketing News Archive