- Creating profiles in social media communities such as MySpace, Facebook, and VIRB.
- Participating in and/or creating blogs.
- Disseminating your blogs or articles using RSS feeds.
- Creating and sharing content through community based sites like Flickr, YouTube, and more.
- Most SMO sites share very specific information. Would your products benefit from this type of content specific market?
- The audience for most Social Media sites is more of a young, tech savvy group. Would your company, product or service appeal to their fickle nature?
- Does your web site contain a blog, or similar media outlet, you can regularly update with relevant content?
- Given the fact that community based sites focus on individual profiles and commentary, are you comfortable with developing unique profiles across multiple sites?
View Marketing News Archive