- Test your buying process. Is it actually working, or are there errors after submitting info?
- Shop your competition. Are they doing something that is much smoother/easier than you?
- Do you collect credit card info on a secure page? Make sure any pages that require data entry start with "https://" because a lot of people, myself included, won't put personal information in a page that isn't secure.
- Is the booking or purchase path very clear? Too many click choices on one page lead to decision paralysis and if they can't find the path, they won't follow it.
- Make it easy to bookmark, share, or e-mail the page so they can come back later and buy after they've consulted with a spouse, shopped around, etc.
View Marketing News Archive