- Customer service is clealy an area for improvement - 43% of adults who have transaction problems contact customer service centres but only 47% had their issues resolved.
- Of those that experienced poor customer service 40% would not buy anything from the company again.
- 88% were not prepared to accept lower levels of customer service online than they would receive offline.
- Transaction problems are likely to dent consumer confidence in the security of the e-commerce sites.
- 32% of respondents felt that security was a big concern for them, and 40% of those who have encountered problems said that this would make them question the company's ability to keep their information secure.
View Marketing News Archive