- Searches for home safes are also up 150% over the levels in October 2007, and searches for safe savings are up 900%.
- People's money worries reveal themselves in both expected and unexpected ways: searches for petrol prices are up 200% over last year, and searches for negative equity are up by 220%. Searches for redundancy insurance are up 450% over this time last year.
- Britons are searching for comfort foods more: apple crumble is 40% more popular this year than last autumn.
- Searches for homes in Spain are down 28% from 2007, searches for moving home are down 16%, and searches for fitted kitchens are down 17%.
- People are also trying to economise: searches for vouchers are up 35% over 2007 and for budget meals are up 52% over 2007.
- Searches for sewing classes are up 60%, and searches for clothes swaps are up 90%. Searches for city breaks are down almost 20%.
View Marketing News Archive