- Two-thirds of respondents plan to increase their spending on coversational marketing in the next 12 months.
- 57 percent say they think that in five years they will be spending more on conversational marketing than traditional marketing.
- Nearly 24 percent say they think conversational marketing spend will equal traditional marketing spend in five years.
- Manpower restraints: 51.1 percent
- Fear of loss of control: 46.9 percent
- Inadequate metrics: 45.4 percent
- Culture of their organisations: 43.5 percent
View Marketing News Archive