- Estimate the ‘cost’ of unsubscribe rates and help calculate the true cost of badly targeted campaigns.
- Monitor acquisition campaigns, setting maximum acquisition cost for different channels.
- Quantitate the value of cleaning and ‘update my detail’ campaigns.
- The value of your offering & number of respondents - high involvement products typically carry higher purchase prices meaning the ROI calculations can be influenced significantly by a small number of respondents.
- Lifetime value - measuring immediate transactions ignores the true lifetime value of an address, so the time period over which revenues are calculated can massively influence the figure.
- Your expectations - different companies find different values more acceptable. Niche B2B marketers will invest more acquiring the name of a key contact when compared to a B2C mass marketer.
View Marketing News Archive