- Keynote from British Telecom Chief Scientist JP Rangaswami entitled "Purple haze to purple rain: Why the cloud rocks"
- Bob Evans, vice president at NASDAQ OMX on what is working today with Linux and what would really work in his environment
- Storage and file-system panel comprised of key Linux kernel developers including Ric Wheeler (Red Hat file-system architect), Christoph Hellwig (kernel developer), James Bottomley, pictured (kernel maintainer and distinguished engineer at Novell)
- Technical case studies from CitiGroup, Morgan Stanley, and Intel, with the latter by Intel Senior Application Engineer Evgueny Khartchenko on "Latency spike Linux kernel performance analysis -- uncovering root causes"
- Technical session with IBM's cloud computing and open source expert Gerrit Huizenga on public and private clouds
- Keynote from LF executive director Jim Zemlin (pictured) on how Linux is becoming the fabric for next-generation enterprise computing
View Linux News Archive