Hosting Control Panels
Knowing how important it is to maintain control and be able to access your solution 24/7, we provide a choice of industry-leading hosting control panels, including cPanel and Parallels Plesk, that can be fitted to your dedicated server, dependant on OS.
cPanel or Plesk?
Both cPanel and Plesk boast easy-to-use interfaces and a rich list of features, ensuring you have a set of powerful tools enabling you to perform essential tasks quickly, easily, and reliably. Whether you choose cPanel or Plesk, you'll benefit from a feature-rich control panel, enabling you to manage your solution with ease.
- File backup & Advanced File Transfer Protocol
- Web stats and campaign tracking
- Manage your emails with Webmail, forwarders and auto-responders
- Domain handling including subdomains, parked domains and add-ons
- Adjust disk space and bandwidth
- Auto-install software
- CPanel supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin
- Plesk supports MySQL and Microsoft SQL
- Spam control
A graphical web-based control panel, cPanel helps you quickly and easily manage your Linux server, giving you complete control over a vast amount of functions, and streamlining useful processes such as:
- Creating databases
- Managing website files
- Setting up email accounts & auto responders
Not only can you easily control your server from one central location, but thanks to the multiple levels of administration access, you can manage your server in a way that suits your business.
The cPanel brings together security and flexibility to provide a world-class solution for your server.
Easy to use, flexible and secure, Plesk provides the widest operating system support of any control panel solution including - CentOS, Debian, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu.
With its easy-to-use interface, you can easily manage, configure and update your solution from just a single platform.
Plesk also offers a range of useful add-ons, including Plesk Power Pack, which allows for server support, a multi-level help desk, as well as SpamAssasin and other popular features.
Plesk offers a number of access levels:
- Client/Reseller: High level login account where users are granted domain creation rights and can administer to groups of domains using a single login.
- Domain owner: These are domain owner accounts with predetermined permissions and interface access for single domain administration.
- Mail user: This is the final tier individual mail account access which allows the user to log in to their own private interface and manage passwords, spam filters, anti-virus settings and much more.
Our highly experienced cPanel and Plesk technicians comprise of Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian and RedHat specialists, who are on hand 24/7 should you have any issues. Plus your call will be answered within 3 rings, guaranteed.
With cloud hosting from UKFast your solution is housed in our ISO-certified ultra-secure UK data centres. What's more, all our cloud solutions are protected by a Cisco ASA Firewall as standard.
With our 100% network uptime promise, you'll never experience downtime. Plus choose to upgrade to SLA+ and benefit from a 15min priority support response and 1 hour hardware replacement.