- Supporting the automotive industry and encouraging it to be greener;
- Ensuring that the UK is a world leader in the design and manufacture of low carbon vehicles;
- Providing the right consumer incentives to encourage the purchasing of these vehicles;
- Ensuring that the infrastructure is in place to make them a viable option - such as easy access to charging points for electric vehicles;
- Building partnerships between the public and private sector and the various tiers of government to ensure that these aims are delivered.
View Green News Archive