Google Love - Triple your traffic
Search engines understand that great user experience drives more business. Research from Google has uncovered the dramatic effect that page load speed has on user experience and that a direct relationship exists between website speed and business results.
The Google model penalises slow loading sites with low search engine rankings, poor AdWords quality scores and higher costs.
Google Webmaster's Official Blog states: "Like us, our users place a lot of value in speed - that's why we've decided to take site speed into account in our search rankings."
UKFast clients feel the love
Here are just a few of the many UKFast clients, and their success stories, that have experienced Google Love and have subsequently seen massive business benefit since moving to our fast hosting network.
- Conversion rate has almost doubled - eFurn online Furniture Retailer
- 65% growth in the previous 12-18 months - Yoma
- Page load speeds reduced from eight seconds to under one - Kitchen Appliance Centre
- 27% increase in conversion rate within 4 weeks - Troo Healthcare
Google's own research demonstrates the direct link between website speed and business results.
- A 0.5 second delay in page load speed reduced traffic by 20%
- 30% increase in page load speed resulted in a 30% increase in customers
We understand that people don't like to wait, so our network has been built to deliver the fastest connections.
Our network offers unrivalled speed because we are on the main hub of the UK system and we aggregate bandwidth access from the leading suppliers. Learn more about our hosting network here.
Find out how your business can experience Google Love,
call us now on 0800 458 4545 or request more information