In an industry with a growing skills gap, we are providing young people with experiences that can kick-start lifelong careers and future-proof our UK digital industry. Our award-winning apprenticeship programme ensures that young people are ready to take on a constantly evolving marketplace. UKFast is committed and uniquely equipped to provide this level of investment in future generations.
- Bespoke state of the art education centre
- Side-by-side experience with experienced UKFast team members
- Four qualified teachers
- £4.5 million invested in training
- Level 2, 3 and 4 programmes and bespoke courses written and delivered onsite
- Dedicated apprenticeship events
- Double the national average apprenticeship wage
- Host to national and regional events
- Institute of Engineering and Technology approved
- CompTIA approved academy
- Pearson VUE test centre approved
- Young Apprenticeship Ambassador’s Network lead partner
- National Apprentice Ambassador
- National Apprenticeship Service: Top 100 Apprentice Employer 2016
- National Apprenticeship Service: Top 100 Apprentice Employer 2015
- National Apprenticeship Service: North West's best newcomer for 2014
Every year we commit to taking on more apprentices, which means that more young people are beginning their careers with us, but it doesn't stop there. We are also facilitating collaboration with a growing number of businesses, to ensure that this level of investment is mirrored by the industry at-large.
Narrowing the skills gap
As a business at the cutting edge of tech, with a unique training team headed up by two former teachers, we are in the perfect position to identify which skills are missing and deliver bespoke courses to bridge those gaps.
Our apprentices work side-by-side with some of the most senior members of 'Team UKFast' and, as all elements of our Level 3 programmes are delivered on-site, participants are fully immersed in the business from day one.
We are always looking to inspire the next generation of superstars. That is why we offer a huge variety of work placement opportunities to young people.
Students gain invaluable experience shadowing some of our most qualified technicians and experienced businesspeople. Courses give a real insight into the ins and outs of our business. We offer programmes across all departments; from IT, networking and data centre engineering through to creative disciplines such as graphic design and marketing.
"I have learned lots about the business and have learned so much about web hosting and what it's like to work as part of such an amazing team."James