Content Delivery Network Services
Let your overseas site visitors benefit from the same super-fast web experience as your UK visitors, with a Content Delivery Network (CDN) solution. Not only will a CDN solution benefit your global users, as a UKFast customer you'll enjoy exceptional support, unbeatable performance and resilience, and the highest security protocols, as well as award-winning support around the clock.
What is a Content Delivery Network (CDN)?
A CDN is a global network of servers all connected via the internet, allowing you to serve web content rapidly to customers, no matter where they are located.
CDN technology has obvious economic advantages if you expect or experience site visits from locations all over the world. Simply because when a high number of site visitors are selecting the same page or content simultaneously, the CDN sends the content to every one of those visitors without them experiencing delays or time-out.
UKFast provide bespoke Content Delivery Network (CDN) services within all of our state-of-the-art data centres, delivered in partnership with global CDN provider, Level 3.
- Super-fast web content delivered globally
- Reduced bandwidth costs
- Provides a great brand experience for your world-wide customers
- Increased online revenue
- Enhanced user experience
- Global business expansion acceleration and brand awareness.
How does CDN work?
With CDN you supply specific website content e.g. images onto multiple servers. This content is then duplicated onto multiple servers that are geographically located close to your customers, and content delivered to visitors based on proximity.
- Configurable features supported: rate limiting, geo intelligence; token-authentication; bit-range requests; and download receipts.
- Powerful, DNS-based, web-administered service that enables content businesses to transparently direct wide-area traffic to IP-based applications and websites for optimal performance and availability.
- Automatic failover, global load balancing and geographic intelligence.
- Deliver live and on-demand streaming on a global scale.
- Scalable conversion of high-quality, file-based source content and/or broadcast signals into the leading-industry formats required for live or on-demand content distribution.
Why Choose UKFast?
Our highly qualified technicians and security experts are are available 24/7/365 to answer questions or help resolve any issues. Plus our unique dedicated pod system ensures that your call will be answered within 3 rings, guaranteed.
Our data centres are ISO 27001 certified, PCI-compliant and secured to UK government IL4 standards, which ensures your solution is protected by exceptional levels of security at all times. Plus our dedicated servers are protected by a Cisco ASA Firewall as standard.
With UKFast we guarantee 100% network uptime, enusring your business in always online. And with Total Cover™ you can combine extras such as 15min support response,1 hour hardware replacement and proactive server montioring to give you absolute peace of mind.
Your solution will be backed by a team of UK-based technical engineers available 24/7/365, plus a dedicated account manager.
UK Data Centres
We've invested £22m in our UK-based data centres to ensure the highest levels of service, security and performance.