Colocation Migration Offer
Terms and Conditions
The colocation migration offers are only available to valid colocation orders. The offers are only applicable to orders placed before 31 March 2017.
This offer is subject to availability and not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
It is subject to our standard Terms and Conditions for colocation as published on our website, a copy of which can be seen by clicking here
Colocation Migration Offer: Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions carefully.
- All contracted business is subject to UKFast's standard terms and conditions for colocation
- All offers and promotions are subject to availability
- All offers and promotions are subject to status such as credit rating and term of contract
- UKFast reserves the right to amend, withdraw or extend any offer under this promotion without prior notice or reason at any time during the promotion period (up to and including 31st March 2017)
- These offers and promotions cannot be integrated into any other contract and/or commercial terms for other UKFast services without prior written permission from UKFast.net Limited
- This offer may not be re-sold or re-packaged and applies only to direct UKFast end-user customers. If you are a channel partner or reseller looking to benefit from the stated promotional rates, you must obtain UKFast's prior written authorisation - please email email@example.com for further details.
- This offer only relates to colocation.
- Any costs, products or services not specifically included within the offer or promotion undertaken are excluded from the promotion or offer and therefore incur the standard costs as per the UKFast price list
- Any additional terms agreed with UKFast must be detailed in writing in the UKFast Contract at the point of contracting the service(s).
- Any offers or promotions will only apply to contracts signed during the promotional period up to and including 31st March 2017.
- Offers and promotions do not apply to existing contract with UKFast or services and cannot be retrospectively applied to existing contracts with UKFast
- Only applicable for contracts for a minimum term of 5 years.