Colocation in a purpose-built data centre allows you to maintain control of your own solution whilst taking advantage of high availability, greater connectivity, increased scalability and heightened security. These features are beyond the means of most companies to create in-house.
All you supply is your hardware; we power, connect and safeguard your solution within our secure, Manchester data centre complex.
Colocation enables you to:
- Reclaim valuable office space
- Eliminate security and facility maintenance costs
- Ensure your IT is safe from theft, fire and power outages
- Have flexibility to grow with quarter, half and full racks
- Be green with our ISO14001 and PAS2060 certifications
- Deliver to UK government IL4 security standards
Data Centre Space
- You install your equipment at one of our secure, enterprise-level Manchester data centres
- We'll provide you with secure rack space; anything from a quarter, half and full racks to dedicated data suites
Power & Connectivity
- You plug into our fully-redundant power supply, whilst we provide an IP address and an uplink port for you to connect your equipment to a network carrier of your choice
- We guarantee 100% power uptime with N+1 UPS and generators and 32AMPs per rack as standard
Cooling & Fire Suppression
- We ensure cold aisle containment keeps temperatures inside the data centres between 19-22 degrees Celsius
- We provide advanced smoke detection and fire suppression systems to ensure that your solution is fully protected.
Access & Support
- You'll have round the clock access to our data centre facilities for the management and maintenance of your equipment
- Our on-site technical experts are available 24/7/365 should you ever need hands-on support
Our Data Centres
We've invested £22m in our UK-based IL4 data centres to ensure the highest level of service available, so with UKFast, your data will always be stored securely within the UK. And with 100% power availability and built-in redundancy for all critical components, you can be assured your mission critical applications will always be online.
Carrier-Neutral Data Centres
Our partnership with carriers and ISPs ensures our network is highly connected. As a carrier-neutral data centre operator we facilitate a wide range of connectivity and communications options including IP Transit, point to point, ethernet and diverse dark fibre connectivity to tier 1 and 2 international, national and local carriers and service providers.
Speak to a colocation specialist today
Call 0800 458 4545 or Get in Touch