UX & Analytics Manager
We’re hiring a User Experience & Analytics Manager to lead the evolution of customer journey and performance tracking of our corporate website. As the User Experience & Analytics Manager you will be devising UX strategy and ensure website performance is correctly captured and evaluated, providing actionable ideas for performance improvements. The successful candidate will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and the Products Team to ensure best practice for the customer journey is maintained across all marketing campaigns.
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
The User Experience & Analytics Manager will be:
- Optimising the customer journey on our website and landing pages to increase conversion rates.
- Designing, developing, managing, and analysing A/B tests, multivariate testing, segment-based targeting, and behavioural targeting with cross-functional team involvement from marketers, project managers, designers, and developers.
- Creating test roadmaps that include defining hypothesis, documenting test goals, identifying elements being tested, and creating test timing estimations and reporting.
- Providing feedback to stakeholders to influence test ideas that will yield the most impactful customer experience improvements on the site.
- Understanding traffic baselines for pages being tested, identifying traffic required to achieve significance; effectively using page traffic for various concurrent tests.
- Performing Google Analytics implementations, developing segments and customizing marketing channel configurations.
- Creating internal best practices in analysis, testing and optimization; disseminating them across the organization.
- Staying up-to-date on any new CRO tools, applications, and industry research.
- Supporting strategic online content marketing campaigns across the business to drive customer acquisition, awareness and retention.
The User Experience & Analytics Manager will have:
- A current UX / UI portfolio of work that highlights an understanding of the full user experience process.
- 3 years of UX and Analytics experience.
- Working understanding of front-end markup including HTML and CSS.
- Expertise in Google Analytics using a Tag Management tool and an understanding of tracking variables scope, properties and functionality.
- Ability to manage multiple optimization projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually, to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in an open, collaborative and fast paced work environment.
What's the earning potential?
The role comes with the following benefits:
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
- Birthdays off as an extra paid holiday
- A Tax paid bonuses of £1000 after 5 years, and an amazing £10,000 after 10 years with the team
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Coming soon : Share Scheme - own a piece of the business you help build
We have some amazing facilities at our expanding UKFast campus including:
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga
- Sports clubs such as running, football and netball
- Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
- Games zone with arcade games and retro consoles to play
- Free fresh fruit delivered to the office
- A bar - free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
- A giant slide
- Table tennis and pool tables
- Onsite parking
- Quiet zones and sleeping pods
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for dog lovers to bring their dog to work
We also have fantastic opportunities and run special events such as:
- Cinema nights to movie premieres
- UKFest – our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family
- Team building experiences at our Wales training centre – including climbing Snowdon
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Friends and family events at Christmas
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- LAN parties
- The opportunity to go skiing in Switzerland
If this sounds like the place for you - Apply Now! Fill in the form below, we look forward to hearing from you!