Are you a technical writer with a solid content marketing background? Do you know how to turn complex technical topics into compelling whitepapers and web content? Do you understand the needs of product, IT and marketing teams?
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
We’re looking for an accomplished technical writer who can create engaging content by combining technical product detail and commercial messaging and goals.
- Have a solid understanding of technical issues, based on a natural technical affinity
- Have an understanding of how important the interface between technology and commercial teams is
- Work closely with marketing, product and sales teams to research and understand our audience’s complex technical and business challenges
- Create relevant thought-leadership content, such as whitepapers and guides, that educates, engages and entertains
- Create product PDFs, FAQs and datasheets that support the sales process
- Generate website copy that explains our services and offerings for differing levels of technical knowledge
You should be excited about technology, with proven experience in writing for the IT industry and a passion for storytelling.
Developing you is high on our agenda and we’ll take you on an epic adventure along the way - from skiing down the Swiss slopes to climbing to the top of Mount Snowdon!
What’s the earning potential?
- We offer a salary of £24-35k depending on experience
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected