Do you want a job that makes a difference, a job that feels rewarding every single day?
Do you want to inspire the next generation of tech minds and leaders?
Are you passionate about supporting and inspiring a team to reach their full potential?
Are you energetic, fun and love to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
If you’re shouting ‘YES!’ then you have an amazing opportunity to join the award-winning Training & Education Team @UKFast. We’re looking for teachers to work atour state-of-the-art training facility at UKFast Campus who truly want to reshape digital skills and do things differently!
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
What will my responsibilities be?
- Plan, organise, facilitate and deliver world-class training
- Train, co-ordinate, and support our award winning Apprenticeship programme
- Work closely with all teams across the business to ascertain and fulfil training needs
- Collaborate with schools/colleges and universities across the UK to inspire the next generation
What skills do I need to have?
- BEd or PGCE with QTS - ideally but not exclusively in an ICT related subject
- Classroom experience in secondary or further education
- Strong organisation and assessment skills
- Boundless energy and enthusiasm
- Passion for technology and people
- Love for lifelong learning and development
What is desirable?
- PhD or MSc
- Degree in an IT related subject
- Experience planning curriculum and timetabling
- Computing or programming experience
- Good understanding of internet technologies
- Windows, Cisco, Linux or VMWare qualifications
What’s the earning potential?
- We offer a salary of £25-40k depending on experience
And it’s not just about teaching - developing you is high on our agenda and we’ll take you on an epic adventure along the way; from skiing down the Swiss slopes to climbing to the top of Mount Snowdon!
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected