Social Media Executive - UKFast
We’re hiring a social media enthusiast to drive significant growth through the management of online social platforms. As the Social Media Executive you will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and be responsible for the day to day management of campaigns across all social media channels, both paid and organic. You will look after activation across all platforms, use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize budget and content against company goals.
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
The Social Media Executive will be:
- Responsible for the day to day management of paid and organic social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, aiming to increase reach & engagement and ultimately boost lead generation.
- Optimizing social campaign performance towards pre-determined goals, as well as working on the Search Engine Optimisation of the website.
- Analysing, optimising and reporting across all social media platforms.
- Liaising with media suppliers as well as internal stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely execution of campaigns.
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
The Social Media Executive will have:
- At least 1.5 year of social media marketing experience at a leading media agency/corporation. An understanding of SEO practices is desirable.
- Substantial experience in working with a variety of social media platforms with a performance marketing approach (CPA, CPC & ROI).
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- A strong work ethic and the will to strive within a fast-paced environment.
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected