We’re hiring an SEO specialist to drive significant growth through the management of organic traffic acquisition. As the SEO Executive you will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and be responsible for driving site traffic to meet commercial objectives through the delivery of on-site technical changes. You will also be responsible for delivering reporting and data analysis for internal use in campaign/project planning. In addition to these responsibilities this role will include working alongside the content team supporting strategic online content marketing campaigns across the business to drive customer acquisition, awareness and retention.
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
The SEO Executive will be:
- Responsible for driving site traffic to meet commercial objectives through the delivery of on-site technical changes.
- Creating and implementing technical SEO recommendations.
- Delivering informative reporting and data analysis to measure success and fuel strategy.
- Keeping up to date with SEO/Social/Content industry trends.
- Creating innovative out of the box ideas and challenge the status quo.
- Supporting strategic online content marketing campaigns across the business to drive customer acquisition, awareness and retention.
The SEO Executive will have:
- At least 2 years of SEO experience (client or agency side).
- Substantial knowledge of tasks such as keyword research, meta data recommendations and competitor audits.
- Experience of SEO Tools e.g. Search Console, Majestic SEO/SEMrush/Open Explorer, Screaming Frog, Linkdex, Searchmetrics.
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills.
- Confident communication skills, with the ability to present ideas to key stakeholders.
- A strong work ethic and the will to strive within a fast-paced environment.
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions