Senior Commercial Analyst
What’s the role all about?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the brand new commercial operations team that will offer you scope for progression and allow you to accelerate your learning through hands on involvement in product, financial and commercial performance analysis.
We are looking for a bright, highly numerate individual to join our fast paced, fast growing entrepreneurial organisation as a senior commercial analyst.
The Analytical Team supports the whole organisation, partnering across Sales, Marketing, Account Management and our Technical teams providing great opportunity to gain exposure across all members of the Senior Leadership team with direct exposure to the CEO so candidate needs to be willing to roll their sleeves and get stuck in where required.
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
What will my responsibilities be?
- Taking raw data and turning into clear results for decision making
- Dealing with large data sets
- Being responsible for production and review of weekly departmental KPI’s; driving change and improved performance
- Project work; pricing engine, propensity modelling
- Competitor analysis
- Ad-hoc, Trend reporting
- Cost reduction/efficiency
- Data planning structure planning
- Work with senior management to support the development of appropriate strategies for the growth
- Partner across the entire organisation
What skills do I need to have?
- At least 2 years’ experience as an analyst
- University Graduate in a maths based subject or CIMA/ACCA/ACA Part Qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Be a self-starter able to manage own time and drive own projects
- Strong commercial awareness
- High degree of accuracy with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and business relationship building essential
- Expert problem-solving ability
- Adeptness in the use of logic
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected