Secarma - Inbound Marketing Manager
What’s the role all about?
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for Secarma. The successful candidate will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads ready to pass to our Sales teams.
To help you achieve this, you’ll have access to industry leading marketing automation tools and the technical expertise of our global team of ethical hackers and security experts.
It's an exciting time in our history, following the recent merger of Pentest and Secarma, two of the UK’s leading cybersecurity companies. We are now looking to expand our service and training portfolio, and to grow our customer base at an international level.
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
What will my responsibilities be?
- Grow our lead pipeline, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Work with the content manager, product champions and internal writers to deploy compelling, persona-driven content throughout the customer buying cycle
- Manage paid search campaigns through AdWords and Bing
- Establish closed-loop analytics with the Sales teams to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email activity
- Segment audience lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Measure results and optimise the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers
- Work to minimise list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends
What skills do I need to have?
- Past experience with inbound marketing, email workflows, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Demonstrable expertise in PPC and SEO
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Frequent user of CMS including WordPress
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and attribution modelling
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and dynamic customer segmentation
- Understanding of CRO for landing pages and forms
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
Frequent user of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot
What's the earning potential?
We offer a salary of £30-35K depending on your experience
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers