MySort Recruitment Consultant
Do you want the chance to play a major role in the development of a hugely exciting recruitment startup? MySort is backed by UKFast CEO Lawrence Jones and based in the world-class environment of UKFast Campus in Manchester.
UKFast’s internal recruitment team plays a huge part in making it one of the leading technology companies in the country, not to mention the best place to work in Manchester, according to The Sunday Times.
Now the team is spinning out into external recruitment and offering the profiling and testing technologies used by UKFast, in response to huge industry demand for these techniques. MySort offers a truly unique and scientific recruitment process to help Manchester and the wider area thrive, delivering the talent that really suits the business.
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
We have created an environment where ambition and drive is celebrated. Are you self-motivated? Do you want to manage your own workload? MySort could be for you.
We’re looking for:
- A 360 recruitment consultant background in IT/Tech is preferential but not essential
- Experience in generating new business
- Incredible ability to build strong relationships
- An eye for potential/unicorns
- The desire to learn and develop new skills
- Industry leading psychometric testing of current staff to create job profiling
- Assessment Days conducted on behalf of clients to find the best talent
- Recruitment consultants that understand in-house recruitment needs
- Relaxed, state-of-the art meeting rooms for both business and candidates to discuss needs and requirements
- Our self-built in-house CRM manages the candidate through the process in a smooth, informative manner. Candidates always have someone to speak to at MySort who has an in-depth knowledge about the job role in question.
- We look to place a candidate for the long-term. No quick fixes.
- Basic Salary £20k-£30k (Depending on experience) and Commission OTE – up to £100,000
- UKFast Campus, Birley Fields, Manchester
If you feel that you have what it takes to join the MySort team, just click apply and send us your CV.
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
- Permanent full-time