What’s the role all about?
You'll need to be able to combine creativity with the organisational skills to deliver numerous projects & campaigns to tight deadlines simultaneously. We love enthusiastic team players who can cross-functionally and aren’t frightened to take risks or try out new ways of doing things.
No idea is a bad idea…
If you’re looking for a forward-thinking, fast growing business and you thrive in a fast-paced environment with an amazing team culture, we want to hear from you.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Assisting the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns and projects
- Marketing both new and existing products, services and solutions
- Assisting with online, digital and social media channels
- Data inputting and segmentation
- Delivering marketing support for all stakeholders
- Creating and assisting with the sending of newsletters and emails to our customer base
- Working with industry partners such as Microsoft, Cisco & VMware
- Completing weekly marketing activity report
What skills do I need to have?
- A good communicator
- Goal orientated and driven
- A team player who is enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and work on own initiative
- Looking for the opportunity to develop and step up to bigger and greater challenges to join an organisation with a defined path for progression
- Adaptable and experienced working within a fast paced environmen
- B2B marketing experience
- Great attention to detail
- Experience from the IT, Technology or Services sector would be advantageous
- Experience of a CMS system & HTML (not essential)
- Multi-channel marketing experience, online, offline and social media
- Educated to degree level or equivalent CIM qualification
- 1-2 years marketing experience (desirable but not essential)
What’s the earning potential?
- We offer a salary of £19-25K depending on experience
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected