Managing Director of Enterprise
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn to do more, and become more – You are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
Are you someone who is driven to really make your mark in the UK tech industry? Do you aspire to follow in the footsteps of first class leaders like Richard Branson? We are on the lookout for a tech-savvy trailblazer to forge their path and take charge of our fastest growing division.
We need an exceptional individual with an entrepreneurial mind-set, excellent people skills and a hunger to conquer the ever-changing technology landscape to deliver world class services to our clients.
Are you a COO, CTO or sales director who wants to step up and take on a new challenge?
Are you able maintain and develop lasting relationships with some of the world’s biggest brands?
Have you built something of real substance within your business?
If you can answer a big ‘yes!’ to all of the above then it’s very likely that you are just the type of person we are looking for.
This incredible new role is a once in a lifetime opportunity to sink your teeth into one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK. UKFast is an award-winning, family- run business with extraordinary staff benefits, an unbeatable work culture and incredible career progression – It’s time to take your career to the next level!
As a managing director you will be heading up the enterprise division, building strong relationships and delivering critical cloud technology solutions to large enterprises, as well as helping our existing clients’ own technology teams deliver ground-breaking, cutting-edge tech to their customers.
Skills we are on the lookout for:
- Experience dealing with large corporations and leading senior teams
- Previously worked in Enterprise tech
- Experience working with the world’s biggest tech vendors e.g. Cisco, HP and Dell
- Running transformation projects
- Exposure to ITIL and other management protocols
- P&L and KPI management
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions