Social Media Executive - CEO
With more than 300,000 followers across all platforms, it’s no easy feat keeping on top of messages, engagement and customer support - all whilst driving follower and engagement growth for my personal LJ brand. That’s why I am looking for someone super organised, passionate and excited to take on a new challenge.
That being said, you’ll also have a lot of fun, great opportunities to learn and grow, and a huge list of benefits (below).
You’ll work closely with me, the UKFast marketing director and my personal brand team, based in Manchester with plenty of opportunity to travel too.
I travel often, between our family holidays in the Caribbean to our Swiss ski hotel and the Welsh mountains, so flexibility is a must for anyone applying for this role.
That’s why I’m not looking for just anyone for this role, I need a superstar. Think you’re up to the challenge?
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
What you’ll do:
- Developing social strategy around a personal brand
- Working closely with CEO, Marketing Director, and broader MarComms department
- Measure and analyse social media performance
- Drive engagement with current follower base of 300,000
- Increase follower growth across all social platforms
Who you are:
- Passionate, motivated
- Experience of key social channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube
- Extraordinary eye for detail
- Incredible organisation skills
- A valid passport
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected