Internal Recruitment Executive
When asked about how UKFast has become such a success Lawrence and Gail have always said that it is the people that have grown this business.
They’re right…we have a whole team…NO, family of superstars!
One question…who does it take to hire superstars? Extra super superstars! (Can you guess who wrote this?)
We are a team of motivated, passionate individuals that have helped to grow the team from 2 people to over 300. Our aim is to grow the UKFast family to over 1000 in the next 3 years and we are looking for a strong character to help on our mission.
Are you looking to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment?
Are you enthusiastic, supportive and happy to throw yourself into anything?
Are you driven and looking for a new challenge?
If you answered a big ‘yes!’ to all of the above then it’s very likely that you are exactly who we are looking for.
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
What will your responsibilities be?
- Promoting and upholding the company brand
- Creating new and exciting ways to encourage the best of the best to apply
- Attending careers fairs and networking events
- Planning and co-ordinating energetic group interviews
- Screening and assessing potential candidates
- Working with managers and directors to identify needs
You will need to be…
- A strong communicator
- Able to demonstrate a real passion and an enthusiastic approach
- Commercially minded
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and work on your own initiative
- Looking for the opportunity to develop and step up to bigger and greater challenges
- Adaptable and experienced working within a fast-paced environment
What is the earning potential?
We offer a salary of £18-24k dependant on experience.
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions