Front of House
Do you have a passion for providing a 5-star hospitality experience?
Do you love meeting people and building amazing relationships?
We have the customer service opportunity for you!
We are searching for an enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking superstar to join our Front of House team (Voted Team of the Year 2016!)
As part of our UKFast Front of House team, you will be a key player in providing the best experience possible for clients and visitors. We need someone who is friendly, polite and positive to make a lasting impression!
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
- Providing top-class hospitality including greeting visitors, providing drinks, setting up meeting rooms and preparing lunches.
- Supporting each member of the UKFast family with a ‘Can Do’ and ‘I Care’ attitude.
- Using a keen eye for detail to ensure our amazing Campus always looks incredible.
- Keeping our team and business safe by gatekeeping and maintaining a high level of security.
- Responding to business emails and providing outstanding customer care when answering phone calls.
- Utilising excellent organisational skills when dealing with the high level of daily deliveries and stock.
- Using a creative and thoughtful approach to organising fun team events such as fancy dress days, bake sales and cocktail nights!
- Friendly, polite and professional at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and manage tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and driven to always work to the highest standard.
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected