Enterprise Account Manager
What’s the role all about?
We have a fantastic opportunity as an Enterprise Account Manager at UKFast. In this role you will be responsible for building amazing relationships with some of our largest clients, both on the phone and also face to face. An Enterprise Account Manager will grow and develop their portfolio through excellent customer service and consultative sales techniques.
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
What will my responsibilities be?
- Maintaining and developing relationships to ensure our clients are 100% happy
- Working to exceed monthly revenue targets and KPI’s
- Negotiating contract upgrades and renewals
- Arranging face to face meetings to build on existing relationships.
What skills do I need to have?
- Commercially minded
- Goal oriented and driven
- Able to communicate over the phone and face to face with CEO’s, decision makers and company directors.
- A team player who is enthusiastic, bright and has a can-do attitude
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and work on your own initiative
- Looking for the opportunity to develop and step up to bigger and greater challenges
What’s the earning potential?
- We offer a salary of £24k – 30k depending on experience
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected