Over the past two decades, UKFast has grown from a start up to a multi-million-pound business. We are one of the UK’s leading cloud, and secure managed hosting providers, supplying dedicated servers, private and public cloud hosting solutions, and a full range of technical, cybersecurity, and DevOps consulting services.
We pride ourselves on the strength and depth of our partnerships from technology vendors (Citrix/VMware, HPE, DELL, Intel) to hyperscalers (Azure/AWS). In many ways, our partners have been a critical part of our growth story and will continue to be so.
Closer alignment to our partners strategic agendas allows us to create a virtuous circle of referrals, accreditations and recognition. We are therefore looking to hire an exceptional Strategic Partnerships Director to further strengthen these relationships, driving deeper engagement and establishing UKFast as the trusted/go to partner of choice.
What will I do
- Development of joint GTM plans with Technology and Hyperscaler partners designed to maximise growth
- Monitor overall partner progress towards joint business plans, ensuring revenue and program commitments are met/exceeded. Remove obstacles that stand in the way toward ARR achievement.
- Act as the partners entry point into UKFast including Sales/Marketing/Finance and Technical teams
- Proactively manage the strategic alliances agenda within UKFast aligning the appropriate teams and resources to ensure that we remain at the top of our partners agendas
- Ensure UKFast is the MSP solution of choice within the partner sales force, increasing our share of referral business versus the competition
- Ensure that UKFast is leveraging all available resources associated with the various partner programs including but not limited to MDF, incentives, rebates, referrals, accreditations and partner “Big Bet” programs
- Identify and establish new partner relationships with existing suppliers or new suppliers as we continue to expand our products and services
- Own and drive UKFast roadmap for Tech and Hyperscaler Accreditation
- Conduct joint Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and annual strategic planning with partners, including analysing and reporting progress on ROI
- Work closely with marketing to plan and execute lead-generation activities with partners, ensuring maximum return on investment
- Work in conjunction with our engineering departments to drive closer technological partnership and integration with vendor development teams
- Ensure that the partner’s experience with UKFast is second to none
What will I bring to the role
- Extensive experience working for or with hyperscaler partners and or enterprise technology vendors
- Proven ability to drive change in organisations and rally others (internally and externally) behind an agenda in complex non direct organisational structures where he/she influences, not directly controls resources
- Strong project/program management skills and the ability to coordinate Sales/Marketing and Technical teams to deliver against the appropriate competencies and hit agreed KPI’s
- Deep experience in sales and marketing strategy and program management in the technology space
- Executive presence and the ability to operate at the most senior level within our partner community
- Disciplined and accountable, thoughtful, demonstrates a tendency to work with a Partner’s needs in mind
- Ability to embrace a growth mindset and inspire others to do the same
- Technically competent - demonstrates a depth of knowledge and understanding with respect to cloud and cloud related services driving credibility at the senior level within our partners
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!