Customer Service Apprentice
Have you got a passion for making people smile?
Do you want to learn new skills in a culture where you can build a career?
Then we have the customer service opportunity for you at UKFast!
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
We are on the lookout for a passionate and professional apprentice to join our awarding-winning team!
As our UKFast Customer Service Apprentice you will be at the fore-front of our superstar Sales Department; speaking with potential and existing customers on a daily basis and setting our customer service standards at an exemplary level! First impressions are key to our success so we need someone who is polite, professional and positive with a confident phone manner to match.
- Handling inbound telephone calls from prospective and existing customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Qualifying inbound sales calls and converting each opportunity for our sales department.
- Facilitating our online web chat facility for customer enquiries.
- Responding to online request forms for prospective customers who have requested a quotation – via phone and email.
- Printing and posting all sales documentation with the relevant marketing material.
- Ongoing data cleansing our large customer database.
- Completing customer service feedback calls for all prospects who receive a UKFast quotation.
What we require:
- You must be under the age of 25
- Full clean UK driving licence is desirable
- A keen interest in learning customer service skills.
- Previous experience in a similar service orientated environment is desirable
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above including Maths and English (Functional Skills are acceptable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and complete work to the highest standard.
- Strong organisational skills
- Friendly and polite manner at all times.
- Self-motivated and able to act on initiative during customer interactions.
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected