Channel Marketing Executive
What’s the role all about?
Are you passionate about marketing? Want to work for one of the best companies in the UK? We’re looking for amazing marketing executives to join our highly energetic, fun and creative marketing team.
You'll need to be able to combine creativity with the organisational skills to deliver numerous projects & campaigns to tight deadlines simultaneously. We love enthusiastic team players who can cross-functionally and aren’t frightened to take risks or try out new ways of doing things.
No idea is a bad idea…
If you’re looking for a forward-thinking, fast growing business and you thrive in a fast-paced environment with an amazing team culture, we want to hear from you.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Assisting the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns and projects
- Own, develop and launch joint marketing campaigns, working alongside core tech partners.
- Act as the corporate point of contact for key tech partners
- Manage the overarching relationships with tech vendors which can include other departments as well as marketing e.g. arranging funding for technical exams to help the education team
- Working with industry partners such as Microsoft, Cisco & VMware
- Drive business performance within the organisation through strong relationships and communication skills with key partners.
- Completing weekly marketing activity report
What skills do I need to have?
- A good communicator
- Goal orientated and driven
- A team player who is enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- B2B marketing experience
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of vendor management with external B2B partners.
- Experience of building and executing integrated go to market programmes.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to maintain strong business relationships with external companies.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and work on own initiative
- Looking for the opportunity to develop and step up to bigger and greater challenges to join an organisation with a defined path for progression
- Adaptable and experienced working within a fast paced environment
- Experience from the IT, Technology or Services sector would be advantageous
- Multi-channel marketing experience, online, offline
- Educated to degree level or equivalent CIM qualification
- 1-2 years marketing experience (desirable but not essential)
What’s the earning potential?
- We offer a salary of £19-25K depending on experience
What benefits are on offer?
- Onsite parking
- Gymnasium – great way to keep in shape
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after 1 years’ service
- Steam room to relax
- Free fruit delivered fresh to the office daily
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- Company ski trips to Switzerland
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- Table tennis and pool tables to play all day, every day!
- Computer game area – so get your game faces on
- Crèche on site – bring your little ones into work
- Free boot camp sessions, kettle bells, spinning and yoga classes
- Football/netball/running clubs
- Monthly pub quizzes - friends and family can also come along
- Bar – free drinks on a Friday afternoon!
- An extra week holiday when you get married after 1 years’ service
- Recording studio
- Summer BBQs at the founder’s home
- UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 expected to attend in 2016
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after 2 years’ service
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Future plans to have dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Plans for Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
- Planned Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contribution
- Reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing to Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- We’re also big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1k after 5 years with us and an amazing £10k bonus after 10 years in the family