Are you bursting with energy?
Are you a stickler for detail?
Are you creatively minded and on the hunt for a new challenge?
I’m looking for a passionate, driven, organised individual to manage my personal brand.
As the entrepreneur at the head of a £400 million business portfolio, keeping my personal brand aligned and focussed is no easy task! And the time has come for a dedicated brand manager to take control and ensure consistency and creativity across the LJ Brand.
That means working closely with me, with my marketing director and with my personal brand team. The role is Manchester-based with plenty of opportunities for travel and adventure.
Joining a fast-paced, growing team, this is a huge opportunity for the right person. It’s a big challenge and I guarantee there will be plenty of fun along the way too, so a sense of humour is a must as well!
It’s certainly not for everyone but if you’re interested, apply now.
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected