Server Memory Investigation Tool
If you ever had any desire to work out what was loaded in to memory or what the breakdown of memory usage is, then this new tool by the MS Sysinternals team will certainly set you on the right track.
RAMMap by Sysinternals presents data in a compact windows application within a series of tabs:
- Use Counts: usage summary by type and paging list
- Processes: process working set sizes
- Priority Summary: prioritized standby list sizes
- Physical Pages: per-page use for all physical memory
- Physical Ranges: physical memory addresses
- File Summary: file data in RAM by file
- File Details: individual physical pages by file
The application runs on Vista/Server 2008 OS and later and is available for download & install here as well as click and run live here.