Are you passionate about coding and enjoy creating new solutions using PHP, MySQL and HTML? Do you want to become an integral part of a multi-award winning family owned business? If so, we may have a place for you at UKFast!
What’s the role all about?
We are looking for PHP developers who have experience of using the above languages and a good understanding of OOP to join our Research and Development team.
What will my responsibilities be?
- This fantastic opportunity allows you to get involved in collaborating with other departments to improve internal systems and processes
- Adding features and functionality to MyUKFast client portals
- Working with 3rd party systems and various APIs
- Updating and adding features to our company websites
- Developing new products and services
- As well as having fun working alongside a team of great people in the R&D department
What skills do I need to have?
- A good understanding of OOP
- A passion for what you do!
- An enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude
What’s the earning potential?
- We offer a salary of £24-35k depending on experience
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with five full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- Table tennis and pool tables to play all day, every day!
- Computer game area – so get your game faces on
- Crèche on site – bring your little ones into work
- Gymnasium – great way to keep in shape
- Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
- Football/netball/running clubs
- Steam room to relax
- Monthly pub quizzes - friends and family can also come along
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- Free fruit delivered fresh to the office daily
- Bar – free drinks on a Friday afternoon!
- An extra week holiday when you get married after 1 years' service
- Recording studio
- Onsite parking
- Summer BBQs at the founder’s home
- UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 expected to attend in 2016
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after 1 years' service
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after 2 years' service
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Future plans to have dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Plans for Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
- Planned Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contribution
- Reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing to Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- We’re also big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1k after 5 years with us and an amazing £10k bonus after 10 years in the family