Remote Desktop Services with MyOfficeApps
Expert true remote desktop services with MyOfficeApps which lets you access your email, documents, calendar and address book from anywhere on any device.
What is MyOfficeApps?
MyOfficeApps lets you access your email, documents, contacts, and calendar from anywhere on almost any device.
Via a virtualised cloud network you can easily open and use Microsoft Office tools and apps, including Exchange online for email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Adobe Reader as standard.
Plus, you can create your own desktop computer in the cloud using remote desktop services and access your mail, applications, data and your office desktop computer securely. So no matter where you are, you can collaborate with your team and easily access and share documents in real time.
With MyOfficeApps you can:
- Access Microsoft office tools and apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Adobe Reader from anywhere, at anytime
- Stay in touch 24/7/365 using your Outlook email via Microsoft Exchange mailboxes. With the latest anti-spam and McAfee anti-virus protection
- Eliminate individual software licencing costs (typical cost: £200-£300 per user), MyOfficeApps allows access to the latest version on any machine without any restictions or additional costs
- Option to add additional in-house applications or off-the-shelf packages for complete desktop replication
- Compatible with multiple Windows devices including Windows PC, mobile and tablets running Windows 7 or 8
- Hosted Service (SaaS) in our secure, Tier II data centres in the UK with full redundancy and automatic failover for uptime guarantees
- 100% system compliance - updates, upgrades, patches
- Rapid scalability and rapid deployment
- Personal drives from 2.5GB plus a company share of 2.5GB (scalable on demand)
- Daily DPM data backup and disaster recovery
- Dedicated and hybrid versions available to suit more bespoke application packages and high volume users.
And as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, all of our Windows technicians are regularly trained on Microsoft systems, ensuring we offer the most up-to-date Windows technology and information available.
Get in touch today
Call 0208 045 4945 or request more information